The Community Foundation of Greene County provides a variety of support to address community issues and leadership through outreach and non-profit capacity building in Greene County.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide nonprofit leadership development through the Community Builders of Greene County.
- Provide nonprofit capacity building through seminars and/or facilitating meetings with other funding sources (Meet the Grantmakers, Introduction to Grantwriting, Fundraising and other topical seminars, Board training, and more).
- Convene groups of organizations and individuals to discuss and/or strategize methods to address identified needs (Greene County Food Security Partnership).
- Provide space for nonprofit and business meetings and educational seminars (The Foundation Room).
- Acting as a fiscal sponsor for developing nonprofit organizations.